This policy covers our Website’s treatment of our users’ Personally Identifiable Information (as defined below) that we collect when our users utilize our Website service. This policy does not apply to the practices of any company that the Company does not control or own, people that the Company does not employ or manage, or third-party websites that the Company does not own, control, or manage.
Our policy allows us to collect information from our users in a manner that will allow our users to retain control over their personal information, but still allow us to make their online visit safe, satisfying and rewarding. We use our users’ information to make it easier for our users to access our Website services. Since access to a user’s section on the site requires authentication of the user’s identity, some information is required to be provided for us to know who is accessing the site and which areas that person has access to. The information allows us to provide our users with a personalized interface to the data that is relevant to their user profiles. Use of any of the services on our Website is entirely voluntary; however, if you do not provide the Personally Identifiable Information requested by us, then we may elect not to make the related services available for your use.
What type of information do we collect?
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We also may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information?
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Information Disclosure - Will we do it?
The Company will not sell or rent your personal Information to anyone. However, the Company. will send personal Information about our users to other companies or people when:
• We have the consent of our users to share the information.
• We need to share our users’ information to provide a product or service that the user requested.
• We need to send the information to third parties that provide services on our behalf to provide our users with a product or service they requested. These third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in fulfilling our users’ requests unless the third party is specifically authorized to use the information by our users.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
We collect IP addresses from our users and visitors to track trends, administer the site, and collect broad Anonymous Information for demographic purposes. The IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information of our users or visitors. We do not monitor the activities of our users within or without our Site.
Sharing of Information
We may share Anonymous Information with our advertisers and partners. If we do share this information, it will not be linked to any personal Information.
Surveys, Contests and Sweepstakes
The Company may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and sweepstakes via our Website. In order to participate, users will be asked to provide information. Participation in these events is voluntary, thereby providing our users with a choice as to whether to provide the information requested or not. Information requested for these events may include contact information (name and address), demographic data (zip code and age), and optional information (gender, likes, dislikes). Contact information will only be used to notify the winners and to award prizes. Any survey information will be used to improve and monitor our Website service .
Corrections to Personal Information
If our users’ Personally Identifiable Information changes due to a move or other circumstances, or a user wishes to terminate his or her participation in our service, we will try to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s Personally Identifiable Information from our servers. These updates and removals can be completed on our users’ information pages by our users’ site administrator or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. In extenuating circumstances, we can address these issues via telephone or regular U.S. Postal Service. Some information may remain on our servers including in our archived records after termination of an account.